Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Snowy drive...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Snowy drive...

    Took these Saturday from Coeburn to Kingsport.

    snowdrive1

    snowdrive2

    snowdrive3

    snowdrive4

    snowdrive5

    snowdrive6
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gump's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    Wow! A TS Titan that loves Gate City! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    And with location set as Coeburn! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    (j/k [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    I hate Great City.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gump's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    [ QUOTE ]
    I hate Great City.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Then why do you want a pic of the school then sugar?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    I guess because the pic he took offered a great shot of the snowy mountains. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] *taps head*
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    Here is a few I took.

    barn8sx

    mountains8yk

    snowfairview5yz

    snowfairview19uq

    snowfairview20ci

    springhouse3vc

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    Beautiful pics Primos... I like the 5th one with the snowy trees.. looks amazing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Beautiful pics Primos... I like the 5th one with the snowy trees.. looks amazing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I killed a deer there one time. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snowy drive...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Beautiful pics Primos... I like the 5th one with the snowy trees.. looks amazing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Also thanks for the compliments. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •